Multiple applications…Various programming languages…Can they communicate?Yes, of course, Here comes..The Right Web Services !!!
Web Services act as a common medium to develop communication between the client and server applications on the World Wide Web (WWW).
The main component of a web service is XML (Extensible markup language), which is used to transfer data between the client and the server.
There are two types of web services :
The basic characteristics of Web Services are :
- They are XML-Based
- Synchronous or Asynchronous functionality
- Ability to support Remote Procedure Calls (RPCs)
It becomes a necessity to use web services for :
- Exposing Business Functionality on the network
- Interoperability amongst applications
- Reduction in the cost of communication
Hire Web services Developers in India @ KindleBit Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Are you willing to hire a team of very modern developers for your project who incorporates the latest ideas, methods and features of professional web Services?
We will provide you with the best possible individual experience.
We, at KindleBit Solutions Pvt. Ltd., provide 24/7 support to all our registered clients. Be it any Web Service development requirement of yours, we are here to serve you in the best possible manner.
For queries regarding our Web Services development team, feel free to contact us and get a quote!
Our Experienced and Dedicated Team of Web Services offers you :
- Web Services Development
- Integration of Web Services
- Web Service hosting
- Integration of Third Party Web Services
- Web Service security
- Web Service to Business transactions
- Social Media Web Services
REST stands for ‘Representational State Transfer’.
REST is today like “be all and end all” in service app. development.
In more simple words, REST is an interface between systems using HTTP to obtain data and generate operations on those data in all possible formats, such as XML and JSON.
There are four data transactions in any REST system :
SOAP stands for ‘Simple Object Access Protocol’.
It’s an XML-based messaging protocol for interchanging data between applications.
The SOAP message is an XML document which has the below components :
- The Envelope – encapsulates all of the necessary details
- The header – information of authentication credentials
- The body – contains call, response information, actual data
- The Fault – for showing SOAP message or HTTP 500 errors